Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Funny Summer Read

How Not to Calm a Child on a Plane by Johanna SteinIf you are looking for something funny to read this summer I have the book for you!

My very funny friend, Johanna Stein,  penned a new book How Not To Calm A Child On A Plane (and other lessons in parenting from a highly questionable source)



I have to say this is a really funny book about being a mother but parenting in general.  Johanna gets real on a number of topics, including pregnancy, birth and relationships. I found myself laughing out loud more than a few times. I also found myself agreeing with her or recognizing elements of my life and parenting in her book! We seem to share a lot ideas and experinces in common ( of course I am not going to say what which ones!).

So do yourself a favour and pick up Johanna Stein's book. You will get a good laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment