Thursday, December 4, 2008

SOMETHING COOL

So, as I mentioned in an earlier post I am a Twitter-er. I think I might actually be addicted...but that's a whole other issue. Maybe a topic for a later post. Anyway, back to the point of this post. I am meeting a lot of cool people on Twitter. You should really check it out...OK, at least wait to finish reading this post before you do. But speaking of cool people I began following this guy, humby is his Twitter name who is a co-founder of OpenZine.com . It is totally cool and totally free. The site allows you to create and then publish a full online magazine from start to finish by just pressing a few buttons and uploading a few pictures. You just give them the URL and that's it. You're a publisher!

And the ideas are endless.

This site could change the world of publishing forever. I can't wait to start working on my own magazine. I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment