Friday, March 27, 2009

WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE



I am so happy. One of our families favourite books is being made into a movie. Maurice Sendak's sweet book Where The Wild Things Are will be in theatres this fall.

I just saw the recently released movie trailer. It makes me smile! It warms my heart. I have read the book countless times to my two girls. I have a certain fondness for anything Maurice Sendak touches. I love the look, feel and stories. Little Bear, a children's show based on the books written by Else Holmelund Minarik and illustrated by Maurice Sendak, is one of my personal favourite children's shows.
Here is one review...read up and get a sneak peak of the trailer. I hope you like it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment