Friday, November 29, 2013

A Smile... So Simple





Smiling people, Christy, do less and get more.

Really,
    The Universe


This was a great reminder. I have written about daily reminders and gratitude before and I can't say enough how important they are. Yesterday I was in a serious funk, angry and disappointed about a lost opportunity and lack of professionalism. I don't want to go into detail, I am trying to be professional, SO yes I am vague-blogging! That being said I let that one thing taint my entire day. I was just angry. 

I continue to struggle with shaking off negative thoughts. Sometimes that inside voice is louder than I want it to be AND that is why daily reminders are so important. They help me refocus on what is really important and refocus on the positive rather than the negative. 

What do you do to refocus and remain positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment