Friday, September 5, 2008

I MISS MY LAPTOP

I feel like I am not posting as often as I would like to these days. I must admit my broken laptop is having a real affect on the work I am producing. (Refer to previous post to read about what happened to my laptop.)

It is just not as easy to write and post pictures when I can't be near the kids. My husband and our friend were kind enough to set up a computer in our third floor office but it's just not the same. I can't work in the office for longer than five minutes at a time because the kids insist on screaming for me from the far reaches of the house when I am not is their direct line of sight.
Anyone else have the same problem being productive when kids are around?

I apologize for not keeping the blog as up-to-date as I should. I hope to be able to put up more pictures soon. I am looking to order a new screen soon and hope to have the laptop repaired very soon.

I must admit I never really realized how much I love being able to work where ever I want...or need.

1 comment:

  1. Yes. That's exactly how I feel about working at home with kids! Except mine is nonverbal and very very LOUD.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment