Thursday, June 18, 2009

LAUGH YOUR STRESS AWAY



Having a bad day? Stressed? Who hasn't said at the end of a stressful day, " Boy I could use a good laugh!" Well it might just be what the doctor ordered for sure. Research shows there are great benefits from laughter. It can do your body good, physically, emotionally and mentally. So it was interesting to me when I discovered something called Laughter Yoga. There are clubs and classes all across Canada, and the world for that matter. It is slowly gaining popularity.

Wendy Woods of Watershed Training Solutions and a laughter yoga instructor tells me it has great stress buster benefits. She says you won't be doing yoga stretches while telling jokes, but you will be laughing a lot and using breathing and stretching techniques to help you get yogic benefits.

Check out my article at http://www.amotherworld.com/ for more on laughter yoga and it's stress busting benefits

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment