Tuesday, May 18, 2010

ANOTHER FAMILY, ANOTHER MOTHER'S HORROR

Strange that I am back writing about a horrible news story. My last post was about a mother backing out of her drive way, running over her little boy. That toddler died and now it has happened again, this time in Hamilton.

Last night I had to write about a grandmother backing over her 2 year old granddaughter. The little girl died in hospital. it is another horrific accident.

I am at a loss for words.

This family will never be the same. How do you ever get over the loss of your baby? My heart aches for this family.

The only thing that I can say is love your children, love every precious moment with them, even love the moments that aren't precious and try your patience because it can all be over in an instant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment