I like list but lately I have fallen off the list bandwagon. I think it's a result of my busy and some what disorganized life these day BUT I am working to change that. So here is one way to get back to lists.
Here are my Five Friday Favs....
1. Watching people: I have always loved to watch people just living their lives. When I was in university I would grab a coffee and sit in the university and watch people for hours. You can learn a lot about people by watching them move about their lives.
2. Coffee: There is nothing better than a great cup of coffee. On the flip side of that, there is nothing worse than a bad cup of coffee.
3. Wine: I have friends who know a lot about wine. OK, not just wine, but great wine. I love a great glass of wine. I can't always afford a great glass of wine but that's what friends are for!
4. Warm summer days: Enough said.
5. Family: I love my kids, my husband, my parents, my sisters and brothers. Family is essential to a full and fulfilling life