Thursday, April 18, 2013

Practicing the Power of Now



I am reading Practicing The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. I am only 40 pages in and already I am finding so much that is resonating with me.

"Forget about your life situation for a while and pay attention to your life" 

This is so important. I realize that I need to be present; Live now, not in the past and not in the future. We waste so much of our lives looking back to the past and hoping for great things in the future and forgetting all the blissful things in the NOW.


I am working every day to live in the present.  It can be a simple thing really, it is just about taking note of the moment, no matter how big or how small.  Just pay attention to what you are doing, notice the smells, the sounds, the feelings right NOW.

What do you do to stay present?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment