Monday, March 3, 2008

MYSTERY FILM

 "Special K"  riding like the wind! " LOOKAT ME MOM"



I love discovering long lost mystery film. It doesn't happen often. We have a digital camera so we rarely see film but I also have an SLR camera with good old film. I love the feel of it in my hands and there is something about the feel and sound of advancing film. I am no camera expert, just the opposite, a complete amateur. 

So I have this bag of film. Not labeled. A mystery. I got the pictures developed and on it was pictures of "Special K" and "M & M" last summer. So fun.




"The perfect spot to finish my cereal." "M & M" decided that breakfast had to wait, it was a perfect day for a bike ride. So why not just throw your bowl of cereal in the bucket on the back of the bike. Truly breakfast on the go!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment