Tuesday, July 29, 2008

COMPUTERS MAKE ME CRY!


So I have had a major computer crisis. I don't want to get into what one said child did to one said laptop but let's just say I can't use it. Besides the fact that Mommy was more than a little mad, I have three articles to finish before the end of the month. Of course if any of you are looking at a calendar right now...THAT'S IN TWO SLEEPS!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
No I'm not stressing.

OK, crisis averted for now. I walked up the stairs to my husband's office to use his computer. The house is quiet, kids are at dance camp for a few hours, so I get typing. I have to re-enter all my notes because the originals are on my computer. All I can say is thankfully I emailed my work-in-progress to myself. Boy, that was a real moment of brilliance for Mommy. Those are rare. I work for an hour.. making serious progress right? Wrong? Why you say....because when I go to save the computer freezes. An hours worth of work gone in seconds. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Breathe.....breathe....OK, I'm OK now.

I have mastered the husband's computer. Well, not really but enough to get 2 of three articles done. One more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment