Wednesday, July 16, 2008

MOTHERS NEED A LITTLE MOTHERING TOO!

I have been fighting off a summer cold. UGH!! Fever, chills, and a cough. Details I'm sure not everyone needed to know..but it's out there now. I can't really afford to be sick right now. And even as I say that I wonder....Is there every a good time to be sick? Anyway, I digress. I took a sick day from my full time job yesterday, my sorry attempt to get better. Silly really. Why would Mommy get a real sick day. A sick day to everyone else just means Mom is home for the whole day. To my girls it's just a regular day on the farm. Life doesn't stop for them if Mom is sick. Where can a sick mom get a real sick day? You know the kind....the kind I used to have before kids, curled up in bed in my jammies, watching mindless t.v. with tea or ginger ale. Oh, did I forget to mention, sleeping the entire afternoon. AHHHHHH, I can dream can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment