Tuesday, October 20, 2009

DAY AT THE MOVIES

I took the girls to a movie. It was one that they have wanted to see.  We saw Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs! I love the name and you have to check out the movie's website. It is so cool and just a total laugh.




Going to movies is a thing my girls often do with their Dad, while I'm at work in the evenings. It's just their thing. When the girls and I sat down and the movie started playing my oldest daughter said to me " Mommy, this is great. You never take us to a movie. It's always Dad!" It made me a little happy and a little sad. Happy because it is great to spend time with my girls, and a sad because there is so much I miss with my girls while I am a work at night.

We had a great time at the movie. It is a great family film and the kids just loved all the food falling from the sky, especially when a giant pancake falls on the school and all the kids scream! It did get a little scary towards the end and my youngest daughter, who is only 4, got a little scared. Overall, the kids gave the movie two thumbs up.

We already have our next movie date planned. It's is movie that we have been waiting for.  Where The Wild Things Are



We have long loved the book by Maurice Sendak. I love the message of the book and my girls love the wild rumpus!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment