Monday, October 5, 2009

WHY CAN'T I GET A ROUTINE?

I just noticed the date on my last blog post. Where the heck have I been. My plan was to post at least once a week, if not more, but I seem to find that a challenge. I understand the need to be a regular blogger if I am every going to have a chance at being successful online. Why can't I seem to keep on top of all of this.

OH YA....it might be because I am stretching my self too thin. Let's see, I have a full time job working weekday evenings, I also pick up freelance writing shifts here and there, I am a freelance magazine writer ( currently have 4 articles waiting to be written or finished), I blog here and I blog at BookieBoo.com and I am a twitter addict ( yes, I can accept that), oh and I am also a Mom and wife too. Not sure how I fit it all in. Sometimes I don't fit is all in that's for sure.

I guess it's all about balance. I don't have much of that these days. It's a challenge and something that I continue to work on every day. If you have any suggestions, tips or advice would love to hear it! Be Kind thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment