Friday, August 6, 2010

The Best Neighbourhood Ever

I am lucky. We live in a fantastic neighbourhood. Our house is on a great street with mature trees, beautiful houses and great neighbours and we are a block and a half from the lake. From our house we have a beautiful view of Lake Ontario. When the sun shines, it glistens off the water like diamonds.

Today I decided to take the kids to the beach. We loaded our stuff in the car and picked up a friend and were at the beach within minutes.
We are so lucky to live so close to water. I have lived near Lake Ontairo my entire life. It is so great to be able to share this with my children. I think kids grow to have a greater respect for nature and the environment when they experience it, live it, touch it.

It was a great day at the beach. We got to spend time together. We enjoyed the beautiful sunshine together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment