Friday, April 29, 2011

Awesome

I am feeling inspired.

I was inspired after listening to a CBC radio interview. CBC's Here and Now host Laura Di Battista was talking with Toronto author Neil Pasricha who wrote The Book of Awesome and the follow up book The Book of Even More Awesome ( just released) and also writes on his blog 1000awesomethings.com. The Book of Awesome is a collection of little universal pleasures that we share, that bring us together, that bring us joy every day. It was an inspiring interview and got me thinking about all the awesome things that make being a Mom, or Dad, so sweet.

So tonight I start my list of awesome things....

*the sweet smell of a baby

* watching your children sleep

*cuddling up on the couch while watching a movie with my girls

*Dancing with my kids and husband in the kitchen


What awesome things happen in your life? I would love to hear about your little bit of awesome.

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your list of awesome! Here are some more:

    - Listening to your child sing while they are playing and don't know you are watching
    - watching their fashion show that they put on themselves
    - the smiles you get when they see you from afar
    - watching your child succeed in something they are passionate about.

    Oh there are so many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great ones Sherri!!!!!
    there are so many more for sure

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment