Wednesday, April 27, 2011

New Look

You might have noticed that I changed the look of my blog. Frankly, I have been wanting to change it for a while, I was hoping for something a little more streamlined, something simple. I am not sure if this is the right fit but I think it is better.

I don't want the template to take away from the pictures and content of my blog. Those are the things I want you the reader to notice not my busy blog appearance.


What do you look for in the look of a blog? What do you like, what do you dislike?

One of the things that I didn't like about my previous blog design was the header picture/design. I had always intended to change it but could never find anything that I really liked. The one I left on my blog really had not importance to me and just wasn't a fit.

I hope that I can continue to improve the look of this blog... and some of the other blogs that I am working on and hope to show you all in the weeks ahead.

2 comments:

  1. I know I'm a bit late...but wow! I love it...so neat and tidy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Wendy. I like it too...sometimes I just need to change things up.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment