Monday, April 4, 2011

Online Contradictions

Interesting thoughts lately...about my online life . I have been thinking about a number of contradictions... pros and cons, the ying and yang of my online networks, online life, online friends ( if you can really call them that)

Here are a few of the things that have been swirling around in my brain lately...


I have met some great people and I have also some not so great people.

The twitter community can support when in time of need and also tear people down at a moments notice.

The twitter community can make you feel great and also feel crappy.

I sometimes feel like a real grown up and sometimes I feel like I am back in high school.

Sometimes I feel like an experience professional and sometimes I feel like I have a lot to learn.

Sometimes I feel completely connected and sometimes I feel like I am living in the smallest bubble.

Sometimes I feel like I can't leave my computer and sometimes I feel like I can't stand to sit at it for another second.

Sometimes I feel like I am a better writer and sometimes I feel like I just suck.

2 comments:

  1. Who knew you blogged? I've been following you on Twitter for ages and had no idea!

    On Twitter, I feel like a big eavesdropper - not quite fitting in and worried to RT or reply just in case my cheekiness if taken the wrong way.

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer. I have been blogging for years but often it is very personal. Thanks for commenting... I know exactly what you mean. I sometimes don't say what I really feel for fear of the backlash.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment