Thursday, June 23, 2011

In Need of a Little Inspiration

Does this happen to you? I really need to write, want to write, feel I should write but for some reason I am lacking inspiration. I am not sure what I want to say?

Blogging is a great release for me. I love the opportunity to share my thoughts, feelings and experiences but sometimes it is a lot of pressure. I feel like to be a good blogger you need to post often. I think it is the only real way to keep people reading and coming back to read. I love followers here and I love comments but obviously if I don't write, then there is nothing to read.


I have often wondered about using writing exercises or writing prompts to help me creatively. Sometimes you just need to write...no matter the topic... in order to actually get anything down on the screen.

What do you do to keep writing. How do you stay creative and keep yourself inspired? I would love to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment