Sunday, February 9, 2014

Be My Valentine

Do your kids send Valentines to friends?

My kids love to write out a bunch of Valentine's Day cards  and hand them out to their friends BUT this year I discovered something a bit more fun.

PercyVites.com offers an online version of the Valentine. Actually, the site offers more than just a Valentine card, you can create online video invitations and greeting cards.



BUT... right now Percyvites.com is offering you an opportunity to try it out for free. You can create a Caillou Valentine's Day online card for FREE!'




 Here is a look at my first attempt. It was actually very easy.




Here is the cool thing... right now you can actually create this Caillou video Valentines Day card for FREE! Yup, you read that right. It is FREE!  And you know what that means....I am going to create a few more of these. To be more clear, I am going to get the kids to create a few. It is that EASY!



I was asked by PercyVites to review the site. I was not paid for my post. The opinions in this post are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment