Monday, February 3, 2014

I think I would Forget My Head....






OK... maybe that is an exaggeration BUT I do tend to forget a lot of things these days. When my kids were very little I would blame it on Mommy Brain... but now I can't use that excuse. My kids are 10 and 8 years old now. I blame the forgetfulness on a busy life. There are just so many things to distract me. OF course there is the reason my husband says I forget things and am so easily distracted... he says I have Attention Deficient Disorder. There might actually be some truth in that... but I digress. 

I have actually decided that I need to mark things down in my Google Calendar. Shocking... actually marking things down in a calendar. I have never been very good at marking things down. I often prefer to make hand written notes or just store it in my mind. Those options worked when I didn't have so much on my plate. Those options don't work so well for me these days. 

Here is hoping my Google Calendar can keep me organized.

What do you do to stay organized and keep track of events, deadlines, appointments, task and coffee dates?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment