Monday, January 24, 2011

Motivation Monday

I don't know about you but I often find it hard to stay motivated, especially in the cold winter. It just seems like the cold, snow and dark days of this season make it hard to stay motivated and creative. I am happy to say that my goal to work smarter, not harder this year is helping me stay on point and get things done. I am not saying that I am crossing everything off my daily to do lists but I am trying and that is half the battle.

Writing on my blog is also helping and that has a lot to do with being accountable to all of you. Funny how when you share your plans with the world it is much easier to succeed. I have a long road ahead. I hope to have themes and focused task for each month of the year in the hopes that at the end of it all I can honestly say I WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER.

There is a quote from one of my favourite movies, Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium,  that I think helps me to stay motivated. Mr. Magorium says ...."Your life is an occasion. Rise to it"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment