Monday, February 13, 2012

Find What Makes You Happy ... Just Dance


This year for me is all about shifting my attitude. I am working toward shifting my attitude to one of gratitude. I want to live a blissful life now and every day tomorrow. I recognize there will still be days that are not perfect, there will be days when I might be sad or down but I am learning there are ways to shift my thoughts to a happier place. Every one should have a list of things that make them happy just by thinking about them, looking at them or touching them. This will be the first of several posts about the things that can help you shift your thinking when you are down, and put you in a happy frame of mind. Because really, doesn't everyone want to be happy? I know I do.

Just Dance

Put on music that you really love or a song that you can really dance and cut a rug. There is nothing better to help you change your mood. I love it when a great classic R&B song comes on the radio, it just makes me want to move. I am that crazy woman in the car singing loudly and dancing behind the wheel on the highway. And you know what, I love it. It makes me feel great!

Songs like this one....















Music can really lift you soul. You know what I mean if you have heard a song that really strikes a cord with you, makes you happy, makes you want to dance your feet off. So I say DANCE. Connect to the music and live a life that is full of the music of your life, dance and love. It will bring you bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment