Friday, October 5, 2012

Escaping The City with Ford Canada


Check out this sweet ride. Thanks to Ford Canada my family and I are heading to the cottage in this 2013 Ford Escape. We have had a few days to drive it round town and so far we are loving it. It is small enough to zip around city streets but still big enough to throw the kids in the back seat and all their stuff and get around town.

  

This vehicle has quiet a few bells and whistles ( which I will tell you about in my next post) but one of the things I love the most is Ecoboost! It is so great on the wallet. The fuel economy is fantastic. The Vista Roof is pretty cool too!

I can't wait to share pictures and stories from the road as we head up to Muskoka. Check back in a few days for updates.

1 comment:

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment