Friday, October 12, 2012

My Conversation with Pattie Mallette

There are often some really cool opportunities that pop up because of what I do for a living. I always love the chance to talk with interesting people, who have interesting stories to tell. I have worked to get an interview with Pattie Mallette, Justin Bieber's Mom, for several months. I started working on it once I found out her book was coming out.



I was excited that it all panned out and I got a chance to chat with Pattie. I read her book ahead of the interview. I was pleasantly surprised that it was a quick read. Even though I work in the media, there was much I didn't know about her life and much that I was surprised to learn. She has an interesting story (and not just because she is Justin Bieber's Mom). Her story is the story of a strong woman, of a strong Mother who struggled and survived. There are so many lessons from her story. There is so much about her story I think many women and Mothers can relate to, especially the lengths we will go to make sure we give our children a great life.

I look forward to sharing my interview with you. There we will several articles to come for a few publications. I will be sure to share those once they are live and published.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment