Monday, November 17, 2008

CHRISTMAS CRAZINESS


I know, I know.

Christmas is everywhere but it does seem early to be talking about Christmas. My hubbie and I have been talking about all the places and people we need to see this holiday season. Frankly, I am amazed at how much we have to do next month. We have a company kids party, dinner with friends, my parents holiday open house, Christmas dinner with the in-laws, meeting friends we haven't seen in years who are coming to Ontario from out West, Christmas dinner with my parents, and then drive to Florida. I'm sure I am forgetting a few things in there.

It may not seem like a lot, but remember I do have to get kids to school, get myself to work, write a couple of freelance articles, Christmas shop, pack for our trip. ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm tired just thinking about it.

I worry that the part of the holiday's that I love the most, spending time with friends and family, will get lost in the shuffle of Christmas. I especially love to curl up on the couch with the kids, with a great coffee or hot chocolate ( with lots of marshmallows), and watch great Christmas specials, like Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Frosty, It's a Wonderful Life.

What's your favourite part of the holiday season? Do you have a favourite Christmas special on TV?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment