Wednesday, November 26, 2008

JUST CALL ME WIMPY THE MOM

OK, let me explain. So I had to go to the dentist on Tuesday to have two, that's right, count em, two cavities filled. I got over the shock of that a while ago. Anyway, I had to get my mouth frozen bottom and top, and boy, oh boy, I forgot how big the needle really is and how much it hurts. My eyes watered and I was digging my nails into my palm. Luckily it didn't last more than a few minutes. Wimpy? Right?

Well, I felt wimpy considering what my little "M&M" went through more than that and was so brave and strong. She had surgery to repair an umbilical hernia about a week ago. She was up walking, with help, to the bathroom just hours after the procedure. By the next morning, she had shed her jammies and was pulling on tights, a skirt and tank outfit ( not warm enough for the cold Ontario winter-like weather, oh well, there's no telling her. She's a 3 year old Diva. A sweet Diva for sure) and was pretty much back to her old self. She is such a trooper. She made Momma so proud.

Wimpy The Mom..I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment