Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'M IMPRESSED

So, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I am becoming addicted to Twitter. It's great. I am meeting lots of great people and seeing and reading a lot of great blogs and websites. There are lots of fantastic people out there doing some fantastic things on the web. And you know what...it is inspiring me to do more with my blog. I started writing more than a year ago, just to keep writing fresh for me. While I write for a living as part of my day job, I don't consider it creative. News just isn't very creative for me. Now, I see that there is so much more that I could be doing, and should be doing. My goal over the next several months is to make my blog better...look better, read better... We'll see how I do.

I am open to any and all suggestions...constructive suggestions. ( be nice!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment