Monday, November 10, 2008

LOST TOOTH...REALLY!!!



So my 5 year old daughter has been dealing with her first loose tooth the past couple weeks. Yesterday, it got really loose. She has been messing with it ever since. Wiggling it with her fingers, flicking it back and forth with her tongue, you get the idea, hoping that it would fall out. But it didn't.
So tonight, I am talking to my husband on the phone, while I am at work, and suddenly I can hear shouting in the background. Excitement. "Special K" is shouting, " It fell out. My tooth is gone" So my husband asks her where it is and then my daughter says " I don't know?"

So it seems while she was eating pasta and sauce the tooth disappeared. We think she swallowed her first tooth.
But what about the Tooth Fairy? My daughter is at home right now drawing a picture to put under her pillow for the Tooth Fairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment