Monday, September 7, 2009

MARKING A MILESTONE

As I sit here tonight both my little girls are in their beds dreaming of  a the start of a new school year in the morning. It is a big year for me this year because both my girls are going off to school. Special K is starting grade 1 and my little M is starting J.K.! 

Wow how time flies! I remember the night before my baby went off to school. It was such an exciting time. And tonight is just as exciting.

For the first time in 6 years I will have free time during the day. I am still not sure what I will do. I am hoping to get the house organized. It is amazing how messing and cluttered a house can get with two kids living in it. We have accumulated a whole lot of toys that I hoping to get ride of when the kids are away. Out of sight, out of mind. I am also hoping to get some painting/decorating inside the house. I have to finish the girls room. It would be fun to finish the girls room with paint and decals while they are at school and surprise them with it. I really have to get some cleaning done too! It seems there isn't enough time during the summer to get it all done.

This is a big year for us. I am hoping to use the free time I get to move forward, to improve myself in some way, improve my house and work toward a better, more fulfilling life. Is it too much to ask in a year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment