Tuesday, September 22, 2009

WHERE ELSE YOU CAN FIND ME...

...because I don't already have enough to do in my life, I will also be writing for another blog/website. You can find me at Bookie Boo.com.  I will be posting at least once a week about family and how to find more time for family time while also trying to find overall balance in my life....and everyone's life really.

I still struggle with balancing everything every day. I want to be better at it, I want to find time for myself, and my family but it is work. Hopefully writing the blog will help me find answers to my own questions, to find answers in the journey with all of you, and I hope together we can find a smoother path to health, happiness and joy.

I look forward to writing more, to hearing what everyone else has to say, and learning about myself and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment