Thursday, June 20, 2013

A Little Selena Gomez Love

Signed CD cover!



 My girls have been a fan of Selena Gomez for a while now. They, like many other girls, discovered her on television, Wizards of Waverly Place to be exact. They have watched her on TV for years. When they found out that she was also a singer too they were thrilled. We have two of her CD's and they have gotten a lot of play in the car and at home. We even took the girls to see a Selena Gomez concerts two years ago at the Molson Amphitheater in Toronto. It was their very first concert. We go lawn seats and we had a blast. They girls loved it!


 Selena was recently in town, making several promotional visits. I was lucky enough to have a great friend, Rudy Blair from 680news, who was going to be interviewing Selena about her new upcoming album and I asked if he could do me a huge favour.  Both my girls had birthday's coming up and I thought it would be so AMAZING if Selena Gomez could sign the CD's for my girls as a surprise. And she did it! She is so sweet! Thanks Rudy!




My friend was gracious enough to ask Selena to sign both CDs and she was gracious enough to do it!

My girls took the CD's to school to show all their friends how Selena signed their CD's for them! They were rock stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment