Monday, June 24, 2013

Raising Some Runners




 Both my girls recently took part in a running race. It is called the Moon in June Kids Fun Run in downtown Burlington. The kids run 1 km. Every year my kids take part and every year I am extremely proud of them. I am proud because it takes guts to step out and run in front of so many people. I am proud because they are taking part in a great example of physical activity. I am proud because I am pretty sure that I could not do it!


Not so happy. Race just finished.
A few moments later. The freezie effect has kicked in!

She doesn't like her picture taken.
Doing a great job
The race just finished. She just got her medal and her freezie. The freezie effect has not kicked in for her yet!
























GREAT JOB GIRLS!

You make mom PROUD!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats girls!! Great job!!

    I love this! I saw a few photos float thru my Facebook news feed that day about this race. I'm going to keep my eye out for next years and maybe my girls will run too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment