Thursday, June 27, 2013

Last School Day...Saying Goodbye


My youngest daughter is now finished grade 2. While she is happy to be moving on to grade 3, she is sad to be saying goodbye. She is saying goodbye for now to some friends BUT saying goodbye to a much loved teacher. This year my daughter's grade 2 class had two teachers, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. The afternoon teacher was Miss. Medlem. She was new to our school and the my daughter loved her. She was a great teacher. She is moving to a new school next year so thanks to my friend Fran (since I forgot my phone in the car) we got this picture of Emm and her teacher Miss. Medlem. A great snapshot of the last day. Great memories of a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment