Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Getting Healthy .... with Adult Essentials


 The vitamin business is alive and well. When you go to your local store or pharmacy you will see the selection is vast. I will admit that I am not the best patient when it comes to taking vitamins. In the past adult vitamins were just not that exciting, there was no fun! The kids always seemed to have tastier choices. The adult mutli-vitamin that I was taking was a large pill that had to be swallowed.

I have something to admit. When the kids got the chance to take Iron Kids gummies



 I actually took as many vitamins as the kids did. They were tasty and just a little bit more fun than popping a pill vitamin like I had always done. Let's face it anything that can help you remember to take your vitamins, anything that makes you want to take your vitamins is a good thing!
Now, the same company that created Iron Kids Gummies has created Adult Essentials, a gummy vitamin for adults. The selection is amazing. There are six varieties, including a multi-vitamin, Omega-3 and Vitamin D.


I was so excited to be working with ShesConnected and Adult Essentials on this blog campaign. One of the things that I am striving for is to live a healthier life. I am turning 42 this year and I promised myself when I turned 40 that I would get healthy. It has taken me a little longer to get that done but last September I started a work out class with a great instructor (Sue Abel and Tread Powerfully) and a group of great ladies, I am trying to eat better and live a healthier lifestyle and taking vitamins is part of that. I know I don't have the most balanced life, when it comes to work, family balance and my diet so taking vitamins helps me fill in the gaps where my diet/nutrition lacks. It is all about a journey. I am working to educate myself and I hope it will be a life long journey and process.




Adult Essentials are available at a number of locations, including Fortinos, Real Canadian Super Stores, Loblaws, and Sobeys


For the latest about Adult Essentials, healthy recipes, sale announcements and more follow them on Facebook and Twitter.

I received this bundle of vitamins as part of a blogging campaign with Adult Essentials and Shes Connected. I was compensated for my time but the opinions in this post, and any subsequent posts, are my own. 

1 comment:

  1. First step in a new journey is being honest Christy, and that's what your posts are saying. You're an integral part of my group and I smile each time you come out. You're never leaving!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment