Tuesday, July 23, 2013

BlogHer Bound (and I am not even packed yet!!!!!!)

So........................ I am headed off to a blogging conference tomorrow. BlogHer to be exact. I have wanted to go to this conference for years. Not that I am going let me just say I am totally disorganized. Despite my best efforts I have not finished my laundry and so I have not even started packing. I do have a pile of clothes ( pictures to come) sitting on the bed beside my suitcase but I still a long way away from being finished.

 I managed to get laundry done for the kids and the husband. They are all packed and off to their respective destinations. 

Thankfully my driving buddy  Aeryn Lynne posted an amazing packing checklist on her blog geekwithstyle.ca. See below.



GeekWithStyle Conference Packing Checklist




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment