Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Fun With Ford

So the trip started here. It was a small, and I mean small, plane on the tarmac of Toronto's Pearson International Airport. This plan had a total of 18 seats on it! Wow! It is the smallest plane I have ever been on.

There were a few bumpy parts. That is what is par for the course in such a small plane.

After about an hour and thirty minutes we landed in Detroit for three days of Ford Fun!




***The opinions in these post are my own. I was not compensated for these posts. I was invited by Ford to attend the three day conference. All of my travel costs were covered by Ford.****

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think...Please leave a comment